The 3-D Systems Packaging Research Center at Georgia Tech is pleased to announce the important dates for the 2014 Global Interposer Technology Workshop, to be held at the Global Learning Center November 5th - 7th, 2014, and the GIT 2nd Annual Golf Classic at Reynolds Plantation November 8th, 2014.
The GIT 2014 Workshop is intended to explore and stimulate the development of advanced semiconductor and systems packaging technologies, comparing and contrasting a wide variety of interposer and package technologies being developed such as silicon, organic, and glass based approaches. GIT 2014 brings together academic and industry researchers from end-users, device manufacturers, interposer substrate manufacturers and supply chain companies that supply materials and tools from around the world. Such interposer and package technologies have many applications including packaging of ICs in 2D, 2.5D and 3D for smart and wearable, automotive, and high performance systems.
- June 1, 2014 - Presentation Titles Due
- July 1, 2014 - Early Registration Opens
- Sep. 1, 2014 - Call for Titles Closes
- Oct. 1, 2014 - Early Registration Closes
- Oct. 1, 2014 - Preliminary Program Announced
- Oct. 15, 2014 - Presentations Due
- Oct. 15, 2014 - Final Program Announced
For more information contact Karen May at 404-385-1220, email@example.com